Applied Components, Inc., a Manufacturer’s Representative Agency since 1986, has grown to 10 full time employees with an average annual growth of 30%. ACI uses CRM software and success-proven sales and marketing strategies to provide the best all-around service and customer contact for our principals.
Due to our multiple-line selling platform, the cost-effectiveness of the selling function is increased. Multiple-line selling creates a synergistic effect with a broader, better defined customer base, and with more comprehensive coverage. This results in deeper market penetration and increased sales.
Providing value and cost-effective solutions to our customers is a top priority. Our customers have access to various non-competing product lines, therefore we can offer multiple solutions with just one sales representative, which saves time and money. Our principles get coverage in a geographic location, quick entry into a market, known sales costs and access to new trends in a specific territory.
We have built a reputation on assertiveness, disciplined follow through and complete honesty. How can we help you today?
- Tim has been with ACI for 30 years.
- 30 Years Direct OEM Sales Experience.
- 2 Years Telephone Marketing.
Education: Kent State University Business Administration & Telecommunications
- Jeff has been with ACI for 24 years.
- 24 Years Direct OEM Sales Experience.
- 7 Years Commercial Loan Experience.
Education: Penn State University, BS – Finance Rider University, MBA – Finance
- Matt has been with ACI for 20 years.
- 22 Years Outside Sales Experience.
Education: Grand Valley State Univ. – Michigan, BS – Communications
- Dave has been with ACI for 10 years.
- 32 years of overall industrial manufacturing experience.
- 29 years of sales experience.
- Chris has been with ACI for 11 years.
- 12 Years Sales Experience.
Education: Lorain County Community College, Business Management
- Chad is the newest member of the ACI team.
- 20 Years of Sales and Sales Management Experience.
Education: Central Michigan University , MI – Business Administration/Management
Placeholder Map Employee
Customer Service Manager
- Donna has been with ACI for 25 years
- 18 Years Inside Sales Support.
- 25 Years Office Management Experience.
Education: Lorain County Community College, Various Computer and Office Skills Courses.
Business Development Manager
- Liz has been with ACI for 6 years.
- 8 years of outside sales experience.
- 24 years of sales and marketing experience.
Education: Bowling Green State University, Economics and Finance
- Ken has been with ACI for 32 years.
- 35 Years Direct OEM Sales Experience.
Education: Lorain County Community College, Business Administration & Sales and Marketing